Monday, August 12, 2013

Texas LB Apologizes For Being Out Past Curfew

Texas Longhorn LB Jordan Hicks has apologized for he and QB Case McCoy being suspended for this past December's Alamo Bowl. From the Austin American Statesman:
“I was a leader on this team and I was out past curfew. As a leader, I shouldn’t have done that,” Hicks said Saturday night. “I haven’t had the chance to apologize to the whole fan base, and I would like to do that.
“I’ve done everything I can to earn back the respect of this team and I think I’ve done that.”
Nice for Hicks to apologize for being out past curfew, although KENS-TV reported this back in December:
Longhorns head football coach Mack Brown said at a press conference on Friday that two players accused of sexual assaulting a woman at a San Antonio hotel have been suspended from the team and sent home.
So remember: they were out past curfew. That's all it was. Nothing to see here.
Read more at the Austin American Statesman and KENS-TV.
Image courtesy Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment